Pineapples fight off infections, viruses, and colds, fights inflammation, strengthens the bones, and helps weight loss. Eat Pineapple everyday to get amazing health benefits.
You can eat them raw, cooked, juiced, and blended, and enjoy their multiple minerals, and vitamins, including potassium, magnesium, vitamin C, copper, manganese, calcium, beta-carotene, thiamin, B6, folate, bromelain and insoluble fiber.
Here are the 10 Reasons To Eat Pineapple Everyday
- Pineapple lowers blood pressure, prevent blood clots and reduces stress on the blood vessels.
- High copper content of pineapples supports the formation of healthy red blood cells (RBCs).
- This soothes coughs and colds.
- Pineapple provides over 130% of the daily requirement of vitamin C.
- Pineapples fight inflammation.
- These fruits are rich in fiber that supports the healthy function of the digestive tract.
- It strengthens the bones and improves their growth, repair, and health.
- It prevents the spread and development of cancer as they are rich in antioxidants.
- It improves vision and eye health.
- The powerful astringent properties of pineapples improve the health of the gums and tighten up body tissues.