One of the most common oral problems these days is Tartar. Above the gum line presence of Tartar is extremely detrimental, as the bacteria might damage the gums and even can lead to gum disease. Plaque is a big threat to your dental health though. It causes gum disease with additional dental problems affecting the overall health too. According to researchers, there is a strong connection between heart disease and gum disease.
Tartar is typically removed with specific tools which dentists have. This home remedy will address this issue without going to the dentists and spending a lot on a conventional removal.
- 1 tbsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ cup of hydrogen peroxide
- Warm water
- Antiseptic mouthwash
1) Mix baking soda and salt in a cup. Moisten the toothbrush with warm water and dab it into the dry mixture which we prepared. Use it as we use regular toothpaste.
2) Mix the hydrogen peroxide (H202) with 1/2 a cup of warm water and rinse the mouth with this. Spit and do the same using cold water this time.
3) Rub tartar from the teeth using floss. Be careful not to damage the gums and cause irritations. Interlock two teeth with the floss and move it side by side to fully remove the tartar.
4) Rinse the mouth with the antiseptic mouthwash.
By completing all the steps you will be left with cleaner teeth without any trace of tartar.
Follow me on Social Media