What is Ginger Beer?
Ginger beer is a non-alcoholic beverage made with a combination of ginger, water, and sugar. It is fermented with yeast, carbonated and bottled. It has a spicy and aromatic flavor.
Health benefits of Ginger Beer
Following are the health benefits of ginger beer:
- Reduces pain
- Helps you get rid of arthritis
- It soothes pain and inflammation
- It helps digestion
- It calms stomach upsets
- It fights flu and common colds
- It regulates cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- It prevents cancer
- It boosts blood circulation
- it prevents cardiovascular issues
Side effects of Ginger Beer
Generally, there are no side effects of ginger beer. However, the following side effects of ginger beer have been reported:
Recipe of Ginger beer
Here is the recipe for ginger beer. It will help you get rid of arthritis and high blood pressure. You can prepare it at home easily.
You can also try Turmeric supplements to get rid of arthritis.
Ingredients to make ginger beer:
- Chopped ginger: 200g
- Lemon slices
- Lime juice: Some drops
- Sugar: 225g
- Filtrated water: 450ml
- Sparkling water: 115ml
Also Read: 10 Home Remedies for Toothache Pain Relief
- Pour the filtered water into a pot and bring it to boil. As soon as it starts boiling, add the ginger, lower the heat, and cook it for 5 minutes. Leave it aside. Then, wait for 20 minutes and strain it.
- Prepare the syrup in another bowl by dissolving the sugar with a cup of the filtrated and boiled water. Mix 1/3 a cup of syrup with a half cup of ginger juice and 1/2 cup of mineral water.
- Add some lime juice and organic honey to taste. You can garnish it with lemon slices.
Be healthy, happy and strong!