User Review( votes)
Hair Loss Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments
Hair loss can affect your scalp or your entire body. It can be due to heredity, medical conditions, or hormonal changes. It’s more common in men than in women.
Hair Loss Symptoms
Following are some hair loss symptoms;
- Sudden loosening of hair
- Full-body hair loss
- Patches of scaling
- Circular or bald spots.
- Thinning on top of the head
Hair Loss Causes
Following are some hair loss causes;
- Hormonal changes
- Medical conditions
- A stressful event
- Some hairstyles and treatments
Hair loss risk factors
Following are some hair loss risk factors;
- Family history
- Rapid weight loss
- Medical conditions such as diabetes and lupus
Hair loss prevention
Following are some hair loss preventions;
- Do not have tight hairstyles, such as braids, or ponytails.
- Avoid twisting, rubbing, or pulling your hair.
- Always treat your hair gently when washing.
- Always treat your hair gently when brushing
- Do not use harsh treatments such as hot rollers or hot oil treatments.
- Avoid supplements that cause hair loss.
- Protect your hair from ultraviolet light.
- Avoid smoking.
So, we have understood hair loss causes, hair loss risk factors, hair loss symptoms, and hair loss preventions. Now, we move on hair loss treatments.
Hair loss treatments
Minoxidil can stop hairs from getting thinner. It stimulates hair growth. It is approved by the FDA to treat hair loss. It is the only hair product approved for men and women.
Hair loss remedies
Following are Hair loss remedies;
- Add egg white, a tbsp of olive oil and a tbsp of honey in a bowl. Make a paste and apply it all over. Rinse with a mild shampoo after 20 minutes.
- Soak 2-3 tea bags in 1 cup of hot water. When it cools, pour this over your hair. Continue gently massaging your head. Wash with cool water after an hour.
- Grind the onion and squeeze out the juice. Dip the cotton ball and apply it to your scalp. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes. Wash it off using normal water. Follow this once a week and see the difference.
- You can also use this homemade oil. It is easy to prepare and apply.
Be happy, healthy, and strong!
(If you have any question, you can ask in the comments section or by clicking the chat icon)
Best Proven Hair Growth Products 2019 for Men & Women
Common Sleeping Pills: 9 Medications That Can Help You Sleep.
How to Get Perfectly Soft Hair: Touch-Me Hair-The Easy Way!.