Easy Homemade oil for hair Growth
What is essential oil?
According to Wikipedia, Essential oil is a concentrated hydrophobic liquid. It contains volatile chemical compounds from plants. The other names for ssential oils are volatile oils or ethereal oils. It is simply the oil of the plant from which they were extracted. For example clove oil, Rosemary oil, etc.
How do essential oils work?
Best Homemade oil for hair growth
Today, I will tell you how to make the best homemade oil for hair growth.
Ingredients for Homemade oil
The following ingredients are required for the preparation of this amazing oil for hair growth.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil: It is used because extra virgin olive oil is super moisturizing.
- Rosemary essential oil: It also helps the hair to grow.
- Organic Coconut oil: Coconut oil has antibacterial properties. It also helps in thickening the hair.
- Black Castor oil: It encourages growth
- Peppermint essential oil: It helps to stimulate hair growth
- Applicator bottle: will be required for use
How to make home made oil for hair growth?
To make this, mix all the castor oil, coconut oil, and olive oil in an equal proportion. While use 10ml of essential oils. Fill in the bottle and shake to mix all the oils.
How to use this hair oil?
You can use this hair oil in different ways.
- Apply it all over your scalp and give yourself a 5-minute massage. Do this twice a week.
- You can also use this oil to seal your ends when doing a protective or low manipulation style. Do not forget to use a little extra oil for this purpose. Do it on every wash day.
- If you are feeling fancy, you can use this oil as a pre-poo. So that it detangles your hair before washing.
Note: If you are looking for a home made oil with fewer ingredients, you can read this recipe.
If you can’t find an ingredient or you can’t afford to buy all these oils, you can use this Organic Blend of Oils by Ancient Greek Remedy. Here is my review of this Ancient Greek Remedy.