How to turn milk into whipped cream?
Since starting this blog, I have realized that many readers don’t have access to simple ingredients like whipping cream, buttermilk, and so on. So today, I will tell you a recipe about how to make whipped cream with milk.
What is whipped cream?
It is gelatinous set milk that is thick, whipped and has a great shape. Whipped cream will hold up stiff in a recipe. Milk is more widely available than whipping cream. So, this recipe is for those who don’t have it locally.
What is whipping cream made of?
As you whisk the milk, fat molecules join together. They form pockets of air, making a stable structure after some time, known as whipped cream.
How to make whipped cream?
This recipe will explain all the ingredients and steps to make whipped cream with milk.
Which ingredients are required to turn milk into whipped cream?
Following the ingredients required to turn milk into whipped cream.
What are the steps involved to make whipped cream from milk?
Following are steps involved to make whipped cream.
- Add ¼ cup of cold milk in a small bowl.
- Scatter powdered gelatin over the milk.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes so that it forms a sponge.
- Melt to turn into a liquid. You can do this in the microwave. You can also melt over a bain-marie. Let it cool down.
- Pour a cup of milk into a large bowl. Mix confectioners sugar. Pour in the melted gelatin. Mix and whisk it together. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- By using an electric mixer, whisk it up so that the milk mix gets really thick. It will also double in volume. You will see it getting bigger in size as you whisk.
- Store in the refrigerator. Use within 2 days. It will not freeze.
I hope this is an easy recipe for you. You ask any question if you have.
Be happy, healthy, and strong!
Follow me on Social Media