User Review( votes)
Wrinkles on the forehead are a major problem for many people. Today, I will tell you how wrinkles are caused, their cure, and prevention using home remedies.
What are wrinkles?
According to Medicalnewstoday; Wrinkles are creases, folds, or ridges in the skin.
How are wrinkles developed on the forehead?
- Usually, wrinkles are developed in women around their menopause. Menopause disturbs estrogen levels, which in turn decreases the elastin in the skin. It results in the loosening of the skin.
- Wrinkled are also formed due to the damage caused by the sun. The harmful UV rays from the sun introduce free radicals into our body, affecting the production of collagen and elastin in the body.
- Wrinkles can be formed due to other reasons, too, like frequent facial motions, etc.
- Wrinkles on the forehead are also caused due to aging.
Are wrinkles not curable?
Wrinkles can be easily cured by using various home remedies, skin treatments, or surgical treatments depending on the intensity of wrinkles.
Can water prevent us from getting wrinkles?
Water helps to glow our skin, but it is not effective in preventing us from developing wrinkles.
Can wrinkles be cured using moisturizer?
No, it cannot cure wrinkles that have already developed. However, we can keep our skin moisturized to avoid wrinkle formation.
8 home remedies to get rid of wrinkles
Coconut Oil for wrinkles
Simply massage Organic coconut oil on your forehead so that it gets absorbed by the skin. Repeat the procedure every night before bedtime. It makes your skin soft and scavenges the free radicals present in your skin.
Castor Oil for wrinkles
Massage using 2-3 drops of castor oil for a few minutes. Best results are seen if you leave the oil on your forehead overnight. Castor oil is an excellent skin conditioner and helps to restore the health of your skin.
Olive Oil for wrinkles
Massage with a few drops of olive oil for about 5-10 minutes twice/day. You can mix both olive oil and coconut oil for good results. Both are excellent moisturizers and improve the quality of the skin.
Aloe Vera Gel and Egg White for Wrinkles
Mix 2 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel with one egg white. Mix it thoroughly. Apply this mixture and let it stay for about 10-15 minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water. Aloe Vera and egg white are filled with vitamin E. This vitamin is vital to keep our skin youthful.
Lemon juice and Olive Oil for wrinkles
Mix 1/2 tbsp each of lemon juice and olive oil. Apply this mixture to your forehead. Massage with this olive oil and lemon juice mixture. It will remove your frown lines. Your forehead skin will become lightened too.
Cucumber juice for wrinkles
Cucumber juice is an excellent remedy to cure wrinkles on the forehead. Extract some cucumber juice. Use a cotton bud to apply it to your skin. Let it stay for 30 minutes then rinse it off with water.
Rosewater for wrinkles
Apply some rose water to your skin using a cotton bud. Rosewater is an excellent skin toner. It helps to keep the skin tight.
Sugarcane and Turmeric for wrinkles
Mix one tbsp of turmeric powder with one tablespoon of sugarcane juice. Leave this mixture should on the forehead till it dries completely. Wash it with normal water.
Precautions for wrinkles
The following are some precautions for wrinkles.
- Avoid getting in contact with the sun more often.
- Keep your skin moisturized, and don’t let it become dry.
- Always use a diet full of nutrition.
- Avoid smoke and alcohol if you want a young and healthy skin.
Recommended products to get rid of wrinkles
Be Healthy, Happy, and Strong!